SANGRE DE ORO HEMOPHILIA FOUNDATION OF NM &
TED R. MONTOYA HEMOPHILIA TREATMENT CENTER
THE 7TH ANNUAL PATIENT & FAMILY EDUCATION WEEKEND
October 18 - 20, 2013 at the Embassy Suites Hotel
This is an educational opportunity to meet and network with other families in the bleeding disorders community.
Room and meals will be provided by Sangre de Oro.
Activities will be provided for youth aged 17 and under.
Registration will be open later this year.
Who can attend?
•All patients living in New Mexico who have been diagnosed with a bleeding disorder or are carriers, spouse/partner of diagnosed patient. Patients under 18 and their siblings 18 and under, parents or guardians of patients under 18.
• Embassy Suites Hotel Albuquerque
1000 Woodward Pl NE
• October 18-20, 2013
• TBA, Embassy Suites
• Registration will be open later this year.
•The Permission and Medical Information form you will see on the confirmation page after registration must be printed out, filled out, and brought with you the first day of the event.
• The form must be filled out for every youth registrant, regardless of age.
• All youths should bring swimsuit attire.
• Daycare will be provided for ages 2 and over.
• Activities will be provided for attendees 17 and under.